My meeting with Max and Sha-Na-Ra, the ancient crystal skulls, in Sedona on March 1st, 1998 was particularly interesting. It was like having an exquisite meal, but being left a little hungry. The hunger, I realized, would be my own future motivation to bring change. I...read more
- Top Ten Tips for Learning to Live and Love again…
- 10 Top Tips if Life should Fall Apart…
- Top Tips to Beat the Winter Blues
- Top Tips to Heal your Individual and the National Psyche
- Top Tips for Not Getting Ripped Off by “Psychics”
- If your Body is Out of Shape, It’s because You are not Being In It!
- Top Tips for Developing your own Psychic and Healing Abilities and Awareness
- Top Tips to Make Life Better for Yourself and the World a Better Place to Live in…
- Top Tips for Dealing with Allergies
- Top Tips for Coping with Depression
- Top Tips for Stress Free Travel and Great Vacations…
- Top Tips for a Paranormal Year!
- 12 Top Tips to make the Best of Your Day!
- 10 Top Tips for a Great Year
- Wake up and Kick the Caffeine Habit for Good!
- Awaken the Passion Within OR… Sex, Love, Rock and Roll…
- Top Tips for Taking a Break from Life…
1. If you feel numb, you probably are. Do not rush; let yourself stay in that numb place for a while; at the same time accept love and nurturing from yourself to yourself and from other people. 2. If you can try to spend sometime outside in nature, give yourself time...read more
On a personal level Religion has definitely become a subject that I have declined to discuss publicly in any depth for a long time, its a lot easier to keep the peace and simply say I am not a religious person but I am a spiritual one that answer seems to suffice....read more
- Flowers… An Invitation to Remember…
- Religion: Moving On and More…
- Nothing is Ever Only as it Seems
- Busy “Doing Nothing”…
- Looking into the Mirror…
- The Rip-Off Psychics
- Identify and Express Yourself!
- Choosing the Right Kind of Psychic Reading
- Demystifying the Life/Death Barrier
- Setting Personal Boundaries
- The Ghoul
- Staying Balanced in these New Times!
- Make the Switch from Black & White: Color your life!
- Surrounded by Color…
- Preoccupation with Materialism?
- Looking Through The Sun…
- Awareness, Moving On…
- Wise Words…
- Time and Space have No Distance
- Set Free Daydreaming! Bring Back Imagination!
- The Truth about Cats
- Yes! I am a woman of Color!
- Let’s Look Deeper into Death…
Love & Relationships
Love is not an energy, but an openness... A natural state of being which we can at any time choose to experience and if we wish, express... In a recent article published in "Concepts" magazine, Scott and Shannon Peck noted that the world is experiencing a "love...read more
Time and time again we have observed the body’s own healing mechanisms. When we cut ourselves or suffer insect bites, our body heals with little or no outside help. There are many stories of people who have recovered from "incurable" diseases and against all odds....read more
Food & Diet
We hear constantly about good and bad foods. We’ve become obsessed with reading food labels. If you ever hear a professional nutritionist speak, you might well come to the conclusion that there is little left on the planet that is safe or good to eat. It is easy to...read more