Get Petrene’s Positive Thoughts Card on your Android phone and Tablet!
Works with: Android 2.2 (Froyo) to Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean).
Even Androids can have positive thoughts too!
The Application can be downloaded here: PetrenePositiveThoughts.apk (1.1 MB)
- If you installed a previous version, you might want to desinstall it before loading this one.
- The package will be saved on your phone or tablet in the Download folder of your internal card.
- Open your file manager and go to the Download folder.
- Click on the package to install. Your android device will ask you to allow unknown sources. Do it to continue with the installation. (Settings –> Security –> Unknown Sources)
- Find the new installed app in your Applications (and make a shortcut to your home for fast access!)
- After installing the app, you can safely delete the apk file from the Download folder.
- The app works on Android Phones and Tablets. The minumum required is a device (phone) with a 200 x 400 resolution.
- The app works locally. No Internet access required.
- We need testers and a lot of feedback to make it compatible with a lot of devices.
- If you want to remove the app, go to your Settings –> Applications –> Click on Petrene’s app and choose to remove/uninstall.
- The app does not use Internet connection and does not access any of your private info. If you wish to receive a copy of the code, send us an email.
- The app has been developed with Eclipse 4.1, Android ADT package, on Linux (Ubuntu 12.04 – XFCE 4.10).
Tested on Devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
- Emulator (AVD) Nexus S – Screen 4″ 480 x 800
- Emulator (AVD) 3.3″ WQVGA – Screen 3.3″ 240 x 400
Landscape views – Tablet (Click to zoom):
The app MUST BE TESTED on various models of phones and tablets to make sure it displays fine on multiple devices. Be a tester and send your feedback. If the app does not display fine, email SCREENSHOTS so that we can see the problem and find a solution. Please do not sent feedback like this:
- “Hi, it does not work!”
- “I can’t see anything.”
- “It does not show everything.”
Be as detailed as you can, indicate the brand and model of your device, which app you are testing (Tablet or Phone alternative) and if possible the Android version and send some screenshots. We appreciate your support!
We welcome your comments and feedbacks!